Together, we're changing the way people think.
We’re a charity dedicated to improving the lives of Nova Scotians living with mental illness and their loved ones. We raise funds for vital programs and services that help make this possible, province-wide.
If you are in need of mental health assistance right now, please click here.
- We're hiring: Fund Development & Donor Relations Lead
- MHFNS goes to summer camp at Brigadoon Village
- MHFNS welcomes new Board Members and honours partners at AGM
- New: Mental Health First Aid Grant
- Tickets for 2016 Festival of Trees now on sale
- Northwood Brake the Stigma Car Raffle supports mental health programming
Stay in touch
Join our e-newsletter:
Rugby Nova Scotia is tackling mental health! Buy your bracelet now - $5 supports the Mental Health Foundation of Nova Scotia.