Together, we're changing the way people think.
We’re a charity dedicated to improving the lives of Nova Scotians living with mental illness and their loved ones. We raise funds for vital programs and services that help make this possible, province-wide.
If you are in need of mental health assistance right now, please click here.
- Starr Cunningham named one of CAMH’s 150 Difference Makers
- Tickets for the 26th Annual Compass Group Canada Festival of Trees now on sale!
- Celebrate Mental Illness Awareness Week by making a donation.
- A Different Stage of Mind will take place on March 23rd, 2018!
- 2017-2018 Community Grants now awarded!
Stay in touch
Join our e-newsletter:
1 in 5 Canadians experiences a mental illness or addiction each year … So five people gathered.
Meet the five Nova Scotians selected as the 2017 Let's Keep Talking award winners who have impacted the mental health community in our province.