At this moment over 200,000 Nova Scotians are living with mental illness. By supporting the Mental Health Foundation of Nova Scotia, you make an immediate difference in their life and the lives of their family.
Your donation will lend support to mental health programs across the province and in your community, creating a network of care and provide a light of hope to those alone in a dark place. Programs and initiatives such as:
- Art and music therapy for youth and adults
- Nutritional counselling and wellness garden for those suffering with eating disorders
- Community peer support and counseling groups
- Youth outreach and education programs in communities and schools
- Social activities and programs for seniors living with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Residential living assistance for individuals transitioning back into the community
- Education and training initiatives for support groups, like-minded organizations and families
Please make your donation today - with your help, those living with mental illness can find the support and resources needed in their journey to mental health.