Thanks to the long-term generosity of our donors, the Mental Health Foundation is pleased to offer the Capital District Mental Health Program (CDMHP) Grants once a year. This program was established to provide funds that enhance the services provided by the Capital District Mental Health Program. CDMHP Grants are for projects that typically would not receive funding from capital or operating budgets.
All staff and physicians of the Capital Health Addictions & Mental Health Program are invited to apply for funds to support programs and services. Grant applications are available in January and cover the next fiscal period, April 1 to March 31. All funding awarded to the successful applicants must be used before March 31.
Projects that will be considered for funding include:
- Patient wellness initiatives
- Community education projects focusing on mental health
- Community access – transportation/activities/programs
- Intervention strategies for identified populations
- Research in relation to the determinants of health or general research
Read More about our most recent CDHMP Grants.
For any additional questions or for more information, please call the Foundation at 464.6000.